Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nathaniel.7 days old

Nathaniel was such a sweet little newborn. Nathaniel decided that for most of his session he was just going to hang out and just chill with us. He was not going to let me photographing him sleeping. But once he finally went to sleep, he was just an cutie and gave me a little smirk or two. He was such a little cuddle bug as well when I was trying to rock him to sleep. He has the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen and he is just so sweet!! I'm so thankful that Mari let me photograph Nathaniel, I hope I get the chance to photograph him again before we move. Check out his sneak peeks, you won't want to miss out on all this cuteness!!












No comments:

Post a Comment